Who we are:
Consolidated Credit Counselling Services of Canada, Inc. is a not-for-profit registered charity that is community-based and governed by a volunteer board of directors.
To assist individuals and families throughout Canada in ending financial crises and debt management problems through education and professional counselling.
- To continuously improve what we offer to our clients, creditors and team, by confronting reality, embracing change, learning, testing and evolving
- To Listen and seek to understand our Clients, Creditors and Team members
- To Make a difference in the lives of our clients, regardless of income level, geographic location or financial concern
- To conduct ourselves at the highest level of professionalism in all that we do; upholding a work ethic of responsibility, accountability, resourcefulness, diligence and integrity
- To maintain an environment of entrepreneurial spirit by looking and acting with a long term view, owning our actions, focusing on results, and being passionate about everything we do
- To be the best in creating value for our clients and creditors, in retaining and recruiting people for our organization, in life-long learning and committing to excellence.
- To protect our clients, their dignity, their sense of self-worth, their integrity, their right to make their own choices, and their privacy.
What we do:
Consolidated Credit teaches consumers how to budget, get out of debt, and use credit wisely. Our education programs cover such topics as:
- How to manage credit
- Holiday spending
- How to shop smart and save money
- Cutting car costs
- Money savers for new parents
- Surviving a layoff, and much more.
For those who need it, Consolidated Credit offers a variety of unbiased debt-counselling services and alternatives to help people get their debts under control.
Our counsellors are very well versed in family financial management and consumer debt strategies. They work with you to develop the best solution for your needs.
How to Contact Us:
We make our services and information available in several ways:
- On this Web site.
- Through a free telephone information line 1-888-287-8506 where you can talk directly to a counsellor.
- Through workbooks and guides.
- Face to face counselling
- Referrals to other agencies and services.
- Train-the-trainer sessions available for staff working in other community-based agencies. Call for details.
- Customized programs for workplace or other groups
- Customized programs are available on a free and fee-for-service basis.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Compliment or complaint, we value your feedback. Please contact us about anything you would like us to know at firstname.lastname@example.org