Who we are:
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc. is a not-for-profit registered charity that is community-based and governed by a volunteer board of directors.
What we do:
Consolidated Credit teaches consumers how to budget, get out of debt, and use credit wisely. Our education programs cover such topics as:
- How to manage credit
- Holiday spending
- How to shop smart and save money
- Cutting car costs
- Money savers for new parents
- Surviving a layoff, and much more.
For those who need it, Consolidated Credit offers a variety of unbiased debt-counselling services and alternatives to help people get their debts under control.
Our counsellors are very well versed in family financial management and consumer debt strategies. They work with you to develop the best solution for your needs.
How to Contact Us:
We make our services and information available in several ways:
- On this Web site.
- Through a free telephone information line 1-888-287-8506 where you can talk directly to a counsellor.
- Through workbooks and guides.
- Face to face counselling
- Referrals to other agencies and services.
- Train-the-trainer sessions available for staff working in other community-based agencies. Call for details.
- Customized programs for workplace or other groups
- Customized programs are available on a free and fee-for-service basis.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.