Read Our Client Success Stories and Alumni Testimonials
When you’re choosing a credit counselling agency to help you find the right debt solution for your needs, a large part of your decision making process is finding a company you can trust to handle your finances.
Reading client success stories and alumni testimonials are important to help you make the decision of which company will be the most effective in helping you resolve your debt concerns.
At Consolidated Credit, we’re proud to help people, just like you, and provide them with debt management tools to address their financial needs. The following success stories and alumni testimonials may help you get an understanding of how our clients have been helped in the past, so that you can make an informed decision on navigating your own financial future.
Don’t let us do all the talking. Hear what our current debt management clients and alumni have to say about our debt management program and how it has changed their lives. Following are excerpts from just a few of the many testimonial letters we have received.
- Phong J: life after debt
- Christine W. drops $22,000 of debt by the wayside
- Shai A. shatters the debt ceiling
- Tyler V. has his life back after debt
- Harold G. slays his debt mountain
- Patti P. – Triumph after the loss of a loved one
- Diana M. – Rises when she lost everything
- Valerie S. – Mom of 5, triumphs over a mountain of debt
- Tom R – Youthful spending, mature lessons
- Lori – Kicking her credit habit
- Donna C. – A caring mom, with the bills to prove it
- Amber – Battling back after divorce
- Peter S. – Turning around his fortunes
- Cole C. – Victorious after a long battle with debt
- Kelly J. – Surviving and thriving in the face of debt
- Chris M. – Divorce and debt
- Peter & Debra – When trouble at work comes home
- Kathy – Spending when you should be saving
- Jacques Marion – Eliminating $80,000 of debt on 16 credit cards
- Tanya Hayden – Deciding not to live with debt any longer
- Stephane – Moves west and finds debt
- David – Facing the music
- Robert B.- Debt cost him his marriage and his health
- Marjorie R. – From heartbreak to financial freedom
- Tricia – Tries twice and succeeds
- Eugene – Gets ahead of just getting by
- PeJay – Opening his eyes to a new debt solution
- Gwynneth – Pays off $55,000 in credit card debt
- Sue P. – Conquering the cost of tuition
If you are ready to get started on a debt management program or you would like to know the best debt relief solution to solve your financial situation, call to speak with a trained credit counsellor for free, or take the first step online with a Free Debt Analysis.