Give us a call
You're not alone
Credit Card Debt
1) Do debts cause fights in your home or is debt making your home life unhappy?
2) Have you reached or exceeded the maximum limit(s) on any of your credit cards?
3) Do you have money set aside for savings and/or retirement?
4) Do you have enough money to cover 3 months of expenses if you have an emergency and can't work?
5) Do you only pay the minimum amount due on some or all your credit card bills?
6) Do you ever make unrealistic promises to creditors about repayment?
7) Do you ask family or friends to borrow money so you can pay your bills?
8) Do creditors and/or collectors call you about your late or missed credit card payments?
9) Are you concerned your family/friends/employer will find out about your debt problems?
10) Do you take out loans or buy things on credit without considering the interest you will have to pay?
11) Do you make plans to pay off your debts then break them because you spend money on other expenses?
12) Do you ever take out cash advances or payday loans to cover the payments on your credit cards?
13) What is your debt-to-income ratio? (Divide your total monthly debt payments by your total take-home income.)
Input code to submit safely
By submitting your information above you consent by electronic signature to: receive calls from Consolidated Credit from a live agent, artificial or prerecorded voice, and/or SMS text (standard cellular rates may apply) at my residential or cellular number, dialed manually or by autodialer. I understand that I am under no obligation to purchase anything
Already started? Click here to continue
We take your privacy seriously
Personal Finance News
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc
has been verified as the owner or operator of the Web site located at www.consolidatedcredit.ca. Official records confirm Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc as a valid business. Call us today and see what we can do for you.
We are a proud member of the Canadian Association of Credit Counselling Services (CACCS), the national voice for not-for-profit credit counselling services. As a CACCS member, you can trust that our trained credit counsellors strive to provide the best in professional, independent and unbiased personal finance services. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of Canadians find relief from debt. Call us today to find out if we can help you.
Consolidated Credit Counseling of Canada is proud to be a member and support the Toronto Board of Trade. Founded in 1845, the Toronto Board of Trade is Canada’s largest local chamber of commerce. We share their vision, passion and commitment to serving the community and to foster economic and social welfare of the City of Toronto. Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada is accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation – a national organization responsible for ensuring excellence in community service. We meet CCA’s high standards of service and accountability. Give us a call today and find out what we can do for you.
We are proud members of the Ontario Association of Credit Counseling Services (OACCS). OACCS sets the standard of required expertise for the financial counseling industry and the only organization to offer the exclusive professional designation of Accredited Financial Counsellor Canada (AFCC). With over 500,000 people helped, you can be assured that we can find the right solution for you. Call us today.
Time tested and customer trusted. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc has been a BBB Accredited Business since 2008 and has a current A+ rating. Call us today and see what we can do for you.
View the Consolidatedcredit.ca review status
AFCC (Accredited Financial Counsellor Canada) is a distinguished professional designation, indicating that a counsellor has successfully completed the program and has specialized knowledge, unique skills and expertise as a qualified Credit Counsellor.
You can save!
With this amount of debt, you'd pay around $xx.xx on a DMP.