Download our Budgeting App
Our free budgeting app will help you gain control of your finances
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc. is proud to introduce its free iPhone Budgeting App called Budget Tool. You can use it to find out if you are living within your means and how your budget compares to an ideal, recommended budget. Use this iPhone App to find new, creative ways to better organize your budget and identify areas of high spending.
Writing out your budget by hand can be frustrating and hard to maintain. Our budgeting tool sits in your pocket and allows you to track your spending when you’re on-the-go. It conveniently organizes your budget in a visually appealing way.
Budget Tool was created by Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc., a leader in providing credit counselling services to Canadians. We have worked many years to provide money saving tips and strategies to get your finances back on track – this app provides you with tips on how to save money and reduce overspending in various categories. This feature makes the Budgeting Tool stand out over any other iPhone budgeting applications available!
Budgeting Tool Features:
- Quick & easy to use interface
- Export reports via email
- Highlighting budget excesses
- Backup important financial data
- Keep track of your spending in real-time
- Generate spending graphs for a visual overview of your finances
- Compare your current budget to recommended and ideal budgets
- Six common spending categories with numerous sub-categories
- Provides tips on saving money and cutting your spending
- Best feature of all: It’s FREE!
If you want to learn more about making responsible financial decisions, check out Consolidated Credit’s online budgeting section. If you’re struggling with debt, call one of our trained counsellors today at for a free debt analysis or get started online with a Free Debt Analysis.