2018 Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Scholarship Program
Consolidated Credit is proud to be offering a 2018 Scholarship Program to help students struggling with debt! This is a great opportunity for students to pay off some of their student loan debt and cover the costs of higher education like tuition and books.
The 2018 Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Scholarship Program will award $1000 to the student with the best essay. Below are the rules for submission and entering:
1. Participating students should meet one of the following criteria:
• Be currently enrolled in a Canadian College or University
• Have graduated from a Canadian College or University within the past one year
• Have been accepted for admission into a Canadian College or University for a program starting in 2018
2. One entry per student only by submitting one essay
3. Must be original content only. No plagiarism.
4. The essay must be at least 500 words
5. The essay should reach us before the deadline of April 9th, 2018
6. Participant must be able and willing to provide proof of admission if selected as the winner.
7. The participant may not be a relative of any of Consolidated Credit’s employees or a winner of any of Consolidated Credit’s previous giveaways.
Topic of Submission:
The essay must be on any one of the following topics:
1. Creative Money Saving Tips for Students
2. How To Use Student Loans Wisely
3. How I Plan to Pay Off my Student Loan
How to Apply:
Step 1: Write an essay on any one of the above topics that’s a minimum of 500 words.
Step 2: Post the essay on your blog as a blog post. If you don’t have a blog, you can create a free one using any one of the following free blogging platforms:
Step 3: Insert the following text into the blog post containing your essay at the bottom:
This essay has been written as an entry for the 2018 Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Scholarship Program. For more information, visit: https://www.consolidatedcredit.ca
Step 4: Email us the link to your essay blog post at email@example.com along with the following information:
College or University you’re attending, attended or plan on attending
The deadline for submission is April 9th, 2018 5 PM EST. The scholarship recipient will be announced on April 12th, 2018 through our blog as well as on our social media.
Good luck to all the participants!
Consolidated Credit team
Ready to achieve debt freedom? Call us today to speak to a trained credit counsellor at !