Contests by Consolidated Credit
Get rewarded for taking action to improve your finances.
Let’s be honest. Putting in the effort it takes to improve your financial literacy isn’t always fun, but it’s necessary if you want to be successful. With that in mind, Consolidated Credit periodically holds various contests and sweepstakes that try to make getting out of debt and building a better financial world a little more fun. We’re happy to offer people a little incentive to improve their financial savvy, so they can be successful.
This page provides information about our current open contests, as well as general rules for entry. Simply follow the instructions and you may be rewarded for doing right by your finances!
Coming Soon: Get Social Sweepstakes
We’re giving away $500 for using your favorite social platforms to build financial literacy.
The Get Social Sweepstakes encourages you to use your favorite social networks for something good – learning key financial skills that can help you budget, save and manage debt more effectively.
When you complete the sweepstakes form, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $500. Then you can earn bonus entries for subscribing to our YouTube channel and following us on Facebook and Twitter. You’ll also earn bonus entries for watching and sharing videos, retweets, and reposts. There’s no limit to the number of entries you can earn!
General Contest Rules
- We will notify prize winners via email.
- The names of all prize winners may also be announced on our website and posted on our social networks.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable; they cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value following the commencement date of the competition.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- In addition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process including if an automated entry or voting mechanism is used.
- The promoter reserves the right to contact entrants via email about the promotion and a future promotion.
- Each winner is responsible for any tax implication arising from winning a prize.
- In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 weeks of the winner’s name being announced, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to award the unclaimed prize to the next best Eligible Entrant determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, their related entities and their officers, employees and agents, exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prizes; and/or (g) participation in the Promotion.
- If the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, considers an entry is in violation of any laws, the Promoter may report the entrant to the appropriate law enforcement authority and the entrant will have no claim against the Promoter, including for any loss or damage it may suffer as a result.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter in advertising the Promoter’s products and services. All Eligible Entrants assign all copyright in their entries to the Promoter and expressly waive all of their moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 in favor of the Promoter and all Eligible Entrants agree to do all things reasonably necessary to give effect to this term. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
- Where the prize is awarded in the form of a gift card, voucher or letter (“Voucher”), the Promoter will not be liable for any Voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions specified on the Voucher.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.