Everything you need to know about how Consolidated Credit can help you become debt-free
Coming to this website is an important first step in taking control of your financial future. As a registered charitable non-profit organization, our main goal is to provide personal financial education and tools that have so far helped over 500,000 Canadians tackle their debt.
You probably have a lot of questions about how we do this. At Consolidated Credit, we recognize that trust and credibility are very important. We have created this FAQ section so that we can answer any questions that you might have about us, our services, and personal finance.
We have made every effort to answer as many questions as possible, but personal finances will vary from person to person and we can’t answer everything on our website. If you’d like a free, personalized consultation with a trained credit counsellor, give us a call at and we can answer any specific questions that you might have. You can also try our Free Debt Analysis online.
- Ask The Expert – Our resident finance expert, Executive Director Jeffrey Schwartz, answers your questions about credit counselling and personal finance in general. Send your own questions to AskJeff@ConsolidatedCredit.ca.
- 10 Commonly-Asked Questions about Consolidated Credit – If you have a question on your mind about Consolidated Credit, the answer can probably be found here.
- How To Get Started – If you’re nervous about joining our program, don’t be. This guide will show you just how easy it is to get debt free with Consolidated Credit.
- How Can Consolidated Credit Help You? – Trying to get out of debt on your own can seem like a long and arduous journey. Read this section to see how Consolidated Credit can give you a hand and help you achieve your goal.
- What Not To Do! – Forget the “Do’s” of credit management – this page is all about the misguided things that people do when they try to take care of debt on their own.
- Credit Card Debt FAQ – Here is everything you need to know about credit card debt, including APR, debt repayment techniques, and what to do about collection agencies.
- Debt Management FAQ – This FAQ focuses on our debt management program and shows you how much you can save and how quickly you can get out of debt.
- Credit Counselling FAQ – If you are thinking about contacting Consolidated Credit, here is a break-down on what to expect when you reach out to us.
- Real Counsellors Solving Real Problems – We know it can be hard to trust a faceless voice on the other side of a phone call. Check out these videos and meet some of our counsellors, and learn about how they have helped Real Canadians find Real Solutions.
- What Are The Danger Signs? – As with many problems in life, early prevention can help curb the damaging effects of credit card debt. It’s extremely important that you identify any existing problems that you may have with debt.
- How Much Will This Cost? – Here is a simple explanation of the nominal costs associated with a debt management program.
Ready to achieve debt freedom? Call us today to speak to a trained credit counsellor at !