The holidays are all about being thankful, showing appreciation and spreading good-will. This year, Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada wants to share some good-will with you and your family by holding the 2nd Annual Story Contest.
If you have a holiday savings story, or tips for being debt free in 2013, Consolidated Credit would like to hear from you. Email your story or upload a video testimonial sharing one of the following:
- How has Consolidated Credit helped you learn to live within a budget?
- How has becoming debt free helped you and your family this holiday season?
- What money saving story can you share with Canadians during the holiday season?
- What goals have you achieved since joining Consolidated Credit?
- What are your favorite money saving ideas for the holiday season
- Or any other special story you would like to share about our services!
How to Enter the Contest
- Email your story to [email protected]. To qualify, be sure to include your full name, a photo, home address, phone number, and Consolidated Credit account number on your entry.
- You may also produce a video entry and upload it as a video response on our YouTube channel. To qualify, pleases include your full name, email address, home address, phone number, and account number in the description of your video.
- 1st Place winner will receive a gift card for $300.
- 2nd Place winner will receive a $200 gift card.
- 3rd Place winner will receive a $100 gift card.
Be sure to include your full name, a photo (for email submissions), address, phone number, and account number on all entries.
The winning stories will be published on the Consolidated Credit website www.consolidatedcredit.ca and will be announced in a press release.
- You must be a client in good standing or an alumnus of Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc.
- You must have your submission mailed or emailed to our home office by January 21, 2013.
- Entries must be true stories, must not infringe on any third-party rights, and must be suitable for publication.
- Employees of Consolidated Credit and immediate families and/or those living in the households of an employee are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Previous winners of the Consolidated Credit Story Contest are not eligible to win again.
- By entering the contest, you are giving Consolidated Credit the right to reprint or broadcast your story and use it for promotional purposes.
- If you participated in last year’s Story Contest, you may participate again but you must submit a new unique story.
By “Submitting” your story, you affirm that you have read and agree to the Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc. contest rules. You specifically agree that all information, suggestions, ideas, or other materials you provide are freely usable and transferable by Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc. without compensation, and become the property of Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc. and all of its affiliates upon your submission. You also agree that you will not upload anything owned by anyone else, nor will you upload images of (or personal information about) anyone else without their permission.