Toronto (February 23, 2009)… Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada is proud to introduce the “Budget Lounge”, created to educate employees and community group members, with a “Personal Financial Literacy” program..
“Over the past year, we have heard from several large employers as well as community groups about their concern over the lack of available financial education for staff or members,” said Jeff Schwartz, Executive Director of Consolidated Credit. “Consolidated has responded with an easy to use on-line financial education program designed to help people get out of debt and maintain a lifestyle free of financial stress.”
How does Budget Lounge work?
- Easy to Integrate with your internet/intranet.
- Consolidated will maintain the Employee Education Portal
- Access to Financial Counsellor Sessions.
- Access to Relevant Personal Financial Educational Materials.
- Additional Employee Benefits without Extra Costs… it’s FREE.
- Access to Financial Calculators.
- Access to Financial Education & Resource.
- Sound Financial Advice.
“Financial stress affects us all; employees, employers and most of all families. Budget Lounge allows Canadians and their families to access this information from the comfort and privacy of their own home,” added Schwartz. “We at Consolidated Credit believe that financial education is the cornerstone to a healthy financial lifestyle.”