As the summer comes to an end, Canadians from across this beautiful land are getting ready to buy a variety of gifts for family and friends during the busiest shopping season of the year. It is hard to believe Christmas is 100 days away signaling to many, now is a good time to create a holiday budget.
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada understands many Canadians spend hundreds to thousands of dollars and most of the money spent is placed on high interest rate credit cards. To ease the financial strain on your wallet come January, Consolidated Credit is running a contest! Contestants will have the chance to be eligible to win a $100 gift card. Entering is super easy to do:
- Follow @ConsolidatedCA on Twitter
- Retweet our daily money-saving contest tips with the hashtag #100Days100Ways
This contest will run from Monday September 19 to Monday November 28. And the best part, you can tweet as often as you like because we LOVE getting tweets from consumers! Just remember you have to follow @ConsolidatedCA and retweet our tips along with our hashtag #100Days100Ways to be eligible to win. For official rules and regulations of this contest, see below.
We are looking forward to your retweets. Best of luck to you!
- Follow Consolidated Credit @ConsolidatedCA on Twitter to be eligible to win.
- Retweet our daily money-saving tips with the contest hashtag #100Days100Ways.
- The contest will be open from midnight your local time on Monday September 19.The winner will be chosen at random.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.