Spring is here and we want to celebrate spring with a Twitter contest! You can tweet your way to a $100 gift card and it’s simple to do so.
All you have to do is the following to be eligible to win:
- Follow @ConsolidatedCA on Twitter
- Tell @ConsolidatedCA: What are you going to do
this spring to help you reduce your household bills? Tell us in 140 characters or less.
This contest will run from midnight on Monday April 25, 2016 and end at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday May 1, 2016. And the best part, you can tweet as often as you like because we LOVE getting tweets from consumers! Just remember you have to follow @ConsolidatedCA and tweet your answers in 140 characters or less. For official rules and regulations of this contest, see below.
We are looking forward to your tweets. Best of luck to you!
- Follow Consolidated Credit @ConsolidatedCA on Twitter to be eligible to win.
- Tweet your response to this question: What are you going to do this spring to help you reduce your household bills? in 140 characters or less.
- The contest will be open from midnight your local time on Monday April 25 to 11:59 p.m. on Sunday May 1 (your local time).
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.